Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mandelic Acid final review

I used Mandelic Acid 3 times and it did help with the redness inside of my indented scars. The cyst I had shriveled up and then came back as a fleshy bump.:( I was so sad. It did help a small cyst I had but it's still there. I just shrunk to half its size.
The conclusion I have come to is that Mandelic acid works wonderful on non cystic acne and will completely dry it up. I have a few zits and Mandelic Acid zapped those suckers quick! The peel did not really help my cysts. Sure, it shrunk them but they are still there.  I am so bummed.
It is also very drying so I have decided that I will continue to use this peel but only as a spot treatment on my non cystic acne.
Oh it also helped some wrinkles on my forhead. Not all of them are gone and you can see them but they have softened ALOT! 
I was really hoping this would be the answer to my cystic acne problem but the search continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment