Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dermarolling Session #3

I rolled for the 3rd time on August 6th, 2011. I rolled hard but I felt as if I did something wrong. I'll explain later. First I'd like to show you some pics!



Before I rolled. that is my scar that is almost gone! I wish I knew how to put arrows. 





Before I rolled. You can see the line scar I hate  in this pic. ugh





Right after I rolled. You can see the blood spots
Other side.


One day after I rolled. See the redness. It was like this for 2 days

One day after rolling. Red 





Okay so what I did was I rolled on Saturday night before I went to bed. Right after I rolled, I took a quick shower (like a 10 min one to wash the blood spots) and immediately  applied my rentinol and it burned like crazy!! I was a bit worried. After about 20 minutes the burning feeling went away and I felt fine. I was a little worried about that because last time I rolled I feel asleep with a tingly/burnish feeling and this time it was gone! I felt as if maybe I didn't roll well enough but I was pretty red. For a few days after (reason why it took so long to update. I wanted to see what was going on before I posted), it looked like I had butchered my skin. Not what I experienced last time. I was totally freaking out. I thought I had scarred myself but the butchered meat look is gone and I think I am still microswelling. Either that or my scar (the one that has been improving) and some of the little ice picks have improved significantly. It's probably just microswelling. What I am going to do is count all my ice picks and see if any go away in a few months. I looks like some have filled in but since I didn't count before I am not sure so I can't say for sure.

I will update soon!Sometimes I feel like it's working and other times I am not so sure. My husband says my scars are less visible but can I really believe him? He's my husband...he might be saying that to make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment