Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dermarolling: Amazing results!

I decided to count all my icepicks but when I stretched my skin to start counting I saw the most amazing thing! Some of them are filling in! I know because I could see a piece of skin inside (in the middle) of the hole and it's at least 90% filled in. This is for SEVERAL icepicks.  It looks a little bumpy in the area where all the ice picks are clustered and filling it...but I am hoping maybe microdermabrasion would smooth that out. or maybe it will smooth out on it's own once it's done repairing itself. I want to make it clear that the icepicks that are filling in are the smallest ones. The bigger ones are still there and there hasn't been any change in those. The scar I hate hasn't improved and the other one that was improving hasn't improved anymore. :( But at least those little ones are filling in! That's good news!

Okay, just wanted to pop in real quick to give you all an update! I got so excited that i forgot to count my icepicks....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment