Friday, August 5, 2011

Dermarolling: Getting ready to roll tomorrow

Tomorrow will be my 3rd session of dermarolling. It's more like my 2nd since I don't think I rolled correctly the first time.
I will be taking before, during (so you can see what the blood spots look like), and after pictures and will post them on Sunday. I like to roll right before bedtime so I won't be posting anything tomorrow.

My Thoughts:

I want to share my thoughts about dermarolling. I can see why people get discouraged...it takes time to see results but most of us are impatient (me) and when there are no results or minor results, we give up. I have felt like giving up a couple of times. I want to see BIG changes and I want to see them now!  I haven't seen much of a change except in one scar. The scar I want fixed hasn't changed a bit...I feel so discourage and can't help but wonder if I am going to be stuck with this ugly thing for the rest of my life. It looks like a big wrinkle! ugh.
I have read several blogs were people START to blog about their dermarolling journey and they promise to keep posting but then they stop with no warning. It is so discouraging! I dont like that. I don't want to do that to you. I am going to share my experience with you whether it's good or bad. I am going to be open and honest with you.  I don't want to mislead you. I know I don't like it when someone claims that some miracle product works only to find out that it was all a scam.
I have heard that dermarolling works for some people and it doesn't for others. I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that it will work for me and hopefully it will work for you(or has worked for you) and I hope that you'll share your story with us. We all need hope...
Like I said before, It has helped one scar (by 50%) so maybe it will help the other scars or maybe it won't. I will keep you updated. Please feel free to post comments or ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment