Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mandelic Update...again! It's good news so read, read, read!

 I posted about how I used Mandelic acid to help get rid of my cysts. It helped with the inflammation and then yesterday the tip was white. So, I do what I always do and squeezed it. Big mistake. It is still tender so nothing came out and the area became inflamed again. BADLY inflamed.

Goodbye cysts

I didn't know what to do and I was desperate so I spot treated again. Since I was spot treating the red inflamed cyst, I decided to spot treat the other one (which had gone down alot by that time). I was a little nervous about spot treating so soon after just using the peel but I was desperate.
The Redness went away on the one I picked at AND today it is shriveling up! I am not joking! It feels like a prune...it's so strange. The other cyst is almost completely flat but I can still feel it a little but you can hardly see it. I totally LOVE mandelic acid
AND another thing I noticed...my little new scars are almost gone. The area where they were peeled a little and now they are smooth. There's still scars but most of them of leveled out. How crazy is that?
Will update more when I see more changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment