Tuesday, May 21, 2013

25% Mandelic Acid update and PMD microdermabrasion

25% Mandelic Acid Update

First of all, I'd like to give you an update on what the Mandelic Acid has done to my cysts. The day after I did the peel, I woke up with 2 cysts. One was already there but it was small. By the next day, it was huge, red and painful. So, I spot treated the cysts with Mandelic acid and waited. Sadly, it did not make them shrivel up like I read about. They did not disappear. I still have 2 big ones. What it did do was made the inflammation go down ALOT! The redness is still there but not as bad. There is a 70% improvement. It also helped with the pain I was getting from the cyst. Pain is 100% gone!

PMD- Home Microdermabrasion

Okay sooooo I got a little impatient and the day after I did the peel I used my PMD on a small section on my face. The result wasn't good at all. I got burned and it sucked some skin off. By the following morning, the area was blistering! It has taken a few days but the redness is going away and I am now getting a big scab on my face. Take it from me, DO NOT DO Microdermabrasion after a peel even if it's a light one! I knew better but I couldn't wait. Oh well. Luckily, it looks like it won't scar. Will update you on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment