Saturday, January 21, 2012

Update:Dermarolling

I rolled on November 6th, 2011 and actually wrote the blog but I have been having trouble posting the pictures. Once I figure out the problem, I'll post the pics.

I haven't rolled since then because I have had some work done on my teeth (gum grafts) and I'm afraid that if I roll the pressure could mess up the gum graft. The area I roll, as many of you know, is on both sides of my lips and that's pretty close to where I got the gum graft. Once it's healed, I'll continue. I hate the waiting....

Results

As far as the results go, my skin is so much better. I am still getting cysts so that sucks. But the scars are so much smaller and I feel better about myself. My son told me the other day that he could hardly see the scars...that they look alot smaller than before. I'm excited and really believe in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment