Friday, November 4, 2011

Dermarolling: Look at my results so far!

My skin has finally cleared up! I got microdermabrasion done this past Tuesday and will be ready to roll by tomorrow! I am so excited.

My skin is finally clear and ready to roll! Yeeahh!

Close up of my scars

Stretched skin on the side of my lip. The red mark was a deepish pitted scar. It has shrunk dramatically and is filling in nicely. The little red marks are all the icepick scars I had. Most (but not all) have filled in and now there's just red marks where there used to be holes. I am a HUGE believer in this because it IS working for me!


Dermarolling has changed my skin

I LOVE dermarolling! It has dramatically changed my skin for the better! I won't lie...there is still work to be done. Not all the holes have filled in but most of them have. It's amazing and I can't even believe it sometimes. I know if I continue I will be able to get my skin to looking decent! I know there's no way to get perfect skin. That is not what I am expecting and you shouldn't either. I've read reviews where people have said that they have completely gotten rid of their pitted scars. Don't believe it. That's not possible. If it were, all the movie stars would have flawless skin.  What is possible is that you can have beautiful skin again. It will take time. Don't expect a miracle. It has taken months for me to get to this point and I've still got a ways to go but I am optimistic that the time spent on this will be worth it. It's working and that's what matters! whoohoo!

I will ask my husband to take pictures of me in the same lighting and angle as the last time I dermarolled when I roll. Taking pictures myself (like these)come out blurry but I don't have a full time photographer (in other words, it's work to get my husband to take pics of me so I have to take them myself most of the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment