Friday, January 22, 2016

Update #2: Apple Cider Vinegar Cystic Acne Results

In a previous post, I wrote about how Apple Cider Vinegar helped my cystic acne. It was definitely amazing. It zapped those baby's and kept them at bay. I was one happy camper!
Give it a try and tell me what you think. I can not guarantee that it will work for everybody but it doesn't hurt to give it a shot.

Good and Bad News

 The good news is that it worked. Here's the bad news... it only worked for awhile. After using it for a few months, it stopped working. It was like my cysts became immune to it. :( Even so, I had a great few months without cysts. I'll use anything that helps even if it's for a short time. I still recommend Apple Cider Vinegar to help control your cysts. It's a great short term "cure." Use that time to work on your scars. Dermaroll. Dermastamp. If anything, it gives your skin time to heal.

Read about my first experience with Apple Cider Vinegar(photos included)

No comments:

Post a Comment