Friday, October 7, 2011

Dermarolling: Will I ever do it again???

I love dermarolling and I love the results I am getting. It's a slow process but I definitely see changes in my scars. Unfortunately, I have not been able to roll in at least 8 weeks (or a little longer) because my skin has been a mess! I got a canker sore which extended to the side of my lip and onto my skin. :( It is still healing and now I have broken out in the area I roll! :(((((( I will have to wait until my skin clears...I really hate this.
I was on minocycline for cysts awhile back but when I got off the meds I broke out even more. So I went back to my dermatologist and got another prescription of Minocycline. Unfortunately, it isn't working the second time around. I am still breaking out worse than before. ugh

Will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment